Top Tips

Page

I’ve suddenly discovered that I have some little pearls of  wisdom to impart, so here they are:

  • If you stick to a healthy diet for 90% of the time, what you do for the other 10% is less important.
  • If you want to lose weight, and I think that this might just work, start photographing and documenting your every meal. If you’re anything like me it won’t take too long before you start to think that you eat too much.

I'd love to hear your thoughts...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s